Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1st track workout of the season

Yesterday was the first day for conditioning for the SRU men's track and field team. I think it went rather well for everyone that was involved. For me I was out of shape for our work out and extremely tired at the end of practice. This was to be expected on the first day especially for many of the runners. All summer long we rested and now were finally in the swing of things.

- chris

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you guys are getting started up. I hope that everything goes well with your guys training. Keep working hard and you will get back into shape fast. Lets go do good at PSACs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know that track is in full swing again. We need another run at the Dixon Cup. Baseball started about two weeks ago and we're finally starting to get into shape and start playing together. All SRU sports should be decent this year which will lead to good things. Good luck in track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Track starts once again. I am already overwhelmed with the school work and with 3-4 hour practices during the week just adds onto the stress load. Sometimes, I really don't know how I make it through. Being a student-athlete is rough and we get no special treatment here at SRU. As athletes, we are focused in our sport and also in the classroom. Good Luck to all SRU sports teams this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how sore I would be if I went to your practices. How much do you have to run every day? I see a lot of people running every day but I'm not sure if it's the track or cross country teams? Maybe both! Good luck for your season I'm sure you all will do great!

    ReplyDelete