Sunday, September 20, 2009
SRU Strong Man competition
On Saturday, Slippery Rock held its second annual strong man competition. It was a very nice day for the competition as many competitors and spectators came out to watch and compete. I went out and competed in the 150-170lb class which was tough. I thought the activities were tough, but also very fun. It was great to see a lot of the professional body builders (men and women) come out. There were a lot of great performances put on by many of the competitors. Overall I think it was a great event for participants and spectators a like. I encourage you to come out next year and watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow I didn't even know Slippery ROck was having a strongman competition? Was this even advertised a lot?? How many people do you think competed? I bet that took a lot of tough work good job on participating! I wish I could do something like that!
ReplyDelete